You do not need to come to the library to search for and borrow books from our school resources! Follow the Follett Destiny Library Catalog link below or from one of the links on our school websites.
Follett Destiny Library Catalog (PRSD)
Need help getting started? Follow the instructions below to search our online catalog and request titles:
- Go to Follett Destiny Library Catalog (PRSD)
- Select Paul Rowe Jr./Sr. High School from the list of PRSD schools.
- On the top right corner of the screen, choose "Log In", then "Sign in with Google"
- Enter PRSD email and password if prompted
- Enter search terms in the box. If desired, choose a limiter (title, author, subject, etc.) Helpful hint: spelling counts!
Understanding Search Results:
Look at the call number. If it begins with a ____ it is located in the ____ section:
Number: Nonfiction ( of ages)
T: Teen Fiction (suggested audience of grade 5-8)
YA: Young Adult Fiction (suggested audience ages 12+)
Y: Youth Fiction (suggested audience of grades 3-6):
A: Adult Fiction (suggested audience ages 18+)
MAN: Manga (subdivided into T, YA, Y and A)
COM: Other Comics
STA: Located in staff storage room - most materials may still be requested by students.
Helpful hint: Results may also be sorted by call number, publication date, etc.
Too many results?
Results may also be refined by choosing which material type is preferred on the search page. For example, book or serial (eg. regularly scheduled publications such as comics and magazines)
- On the right hand side of the results page, each title will indicate if it is currently available. Holds can still be placed on unavailable materials, however they cannot be filled until the material becomes available again.
- To view more information about a title or place a hold, click the title. The "Hold It" button is at the top right of the screen.